The Canyon County Historical Society is a private, non-profit 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to preserving Canyon County's rich history for future generations.
We Have Two Museums:
(Click the pictures for details on each museum including hours, exhibits and directions)
CCHS Members - Free
Age 5 & under - Free
Youth (6-12) - $1.00
Teens (13-18) - $2.00
Adults (19-64) - $3.00
Seniors (65 & up)- $2.25
Family (up to 4 people) - $7.00
Special group tours are by appointment only. Groups of up to 8 require at least one week notice. Groups over 8 require a minimum of two weeks notice. This is to ensure adequate staff is available to provide you with the most enjoyable experience possible.
The same fees apply to participants in a tour as individuals listed.
- 1st Hour: Free, $20 per hour thereafter, plus postage.
- Copies: Regular, $0.25 each
- Large Documents: $1.00 each
- Scanned Images for personal use only: $2.00 minimum each
- Enlargements (to 8 X 10): $2.00 each
- Historic photographs for use in presentations, etc: inquire for specific requirements and fees